VEGA Sponsorship


I just got of the phone with Sequel Naturals, the company that makes VEGA, my favorite vegan meal replacement & daily health optimizer.  

I'm super excited to report that they have asked me to be an "Ambassador" of the product, which basically means I will be a sponsored athlete and spokesperson of the company.  I will be featured on their website and will be promoting their product, which I truly believe in -- VEGA has been a key component in not only my training nutrition but overall health in ensuring my body is getting everything I need as I train for Ultraman on a pure plant based diet.  

What I have noticed the most through my use of the product is overall wellness, enhanced energy levels throughout the day, and a significant reduction in my recovery time between workouts.  In essence, this stuff rocks.  I stand behind it completely and they are the perfect partner in my platform to advocate plant-based organic nutrition and lifestyle for not only the average Joe but for athletes on all levels.

I can't say enough about the stuff -- they help make the case easy that plant-based whole foods are the true future of optimal health!

So what is it?  VEGA is an all-in-one, natural plant-based formula that provides 100% RDI of vitamins & minerals per serving.  Its rich in plant-based protein, fibre, Omega-3 EFA's, antioxidants & phytonutrients.  Its also alkaline-forming, easy to digest and contains no common allergens.

VEGA was created by Sequel in partnership with professional Ironman triathlete, speaker and author Brendan Brazier, one of the most well-known and influential professional athlete advocates of a 100% plant-based diet.

Find out more about VEGA and other Sequel Naturals products here, or visit your local Whole Foods Market.

0 comments: