Props from Lance Armstrong's Agent!


Just got an e-mail on Facebook from Bill Stapelton -- Lance Armstrong's long-time uber-agent -- wishing me good luck at Ultraman.  Could there possibly be anything cooler than that?!?!

Alot of people know of Bill as Lance's long-time agent -- he has been with him from the very beginning (since 1995) -- but what most people don't know is that Bill was a member of the 1988 Olympic Team in swimming (200 Individual Medley), a US Champion, an NCAA All-American at the University of Texas, and a double Gold Medalist at the 1987 Pan American Games.  If that isn't enough, he is a former VP of the US Olympic Committee and CMO of LIVESTRONG.

I can't say I really know Bill all that well -- I swam against him a few times back in the day (he repeatedly kicked my butt) and we have some mutual friends in common from swimming.

But I just think it is super cool that he would take the time to send me a good luck e-mail.  That definitely made my day.....Coolest thing ever.

0 comments: