New Website!!


Hey there.....

Wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be posting my blog here, as I just launched my new website at richroll.com

Very excited!

Please visit the site, where I have not only relocated the blog but have included copious photos, press, and sections I am continuing to build on all things endurance sports, nutrition and coaching. In addition, I have also uploaded DOWN DOG, the short film I wrote and directed.

I hope you enjoy it and look forward to meeting you on the journey.....And many many thanks to the brillant Arno Kroner for his fantastic work building my site while simultaneously working full time at Disney, raising a family with his wonderful wife Justine Halliday (who also cut my short!) AND training for Ironman Coeur D'Alene!!

Cheers,
Rich